A Garden Paradise of Relaxed Luxury
The Relaxing Choice Among Santa Barbara Resorts and Hotels
- 150 guest accommodations, all non-smoking
- Two large, Spanish-tiled swimming pools and two whirlpools
- Massage room and fitness center
- Full service restaurant and cocktail lounge
- Patio, poolside, and room service
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Valet laundry service and guest laundry facility
- Hair salon
- Barber Shop
- Gift shop
- Assorted coffees and fruit available in the lobby 24 hours a day
- Complimentary Santa Barbara Airport and Amtrak® shuttle service
- Free high-speed wireless Internet service
Nestled on five acres of lush gardens, the BEST WESTERN PLUS Pepper Tree Inn is a luxurious, Spanish-inspired resort hotel with ornate tile and wrought-iron embellishments. The gardens feature pathways lined with palms and cascading bougainvillea. The hotel offers two heated tile pools, two whirlpools, an exercise room, massage facilities, free high-speed wireless Internet service, and meeting and conference space near the beach in Santa Barbara.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Pepper Tree Inn’s spacious, well-appointed guest rooms feature Hacienda-style furnishings and private patios or balconies overlooking the gardens and pool courtyards. The Treehouse Restaurant and Lounge offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and provides room, patio, and poolside service.
Located on upper State Street with easy access to 101, the hotel is adjacent to the shops and restaurants at La Cumbre Plaza, and is just minutes from downtown Santa Barbara, world-class golf courses, award-winning wineries, glorious beaches, and Old Mission Santa Barbara.